What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to making and selling crafts
- Discover how you can advertise your crafts with pictures in the local newspaper ~~ for free! The explanation is on page 28.
- You’ll read about craft items that are sought after by every tourist attraction in the country ~~ actually, in the world!
- Learn how you can make additional income writing articles about yourself and other crafters for trade magazines. Page 71.
- Did you know you can get free lessons learning how to make unusual crafts that sell well? Find out how on page 11.
- Find out how to make money at craft shows without selling a single item. This is explained starting on page 99.
- Customers — who are they? Why family and friends pose a unique problem and what to do about it.
- Learn on page 63 how you can make money with handmade items without making any of them yourself!
- Teaching you about craft items that are sought after by every tourist attraction in the country
- Teaching you how to make money with handmade items without making any of them yourself
- If you don’t discover how to boost the sales of the craft you’re already making…
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Crafts To Make And Sell scores 72.12/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.craftstomakeandsell.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: craftstomakeandsell.com you’ll also be taken through to craftstomakeandsell.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)